The three-year-old shop "never really developed a following among locals."
It's not changing the menu too much, and the CEO says don't expect "to see any of these low-priced specials that we're not proud of."
Daughter Tilly's forthcoming CBBC show will be F-bomb free.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
"The Ding has lost its lease. Victim to landlord greed, avarice, and douchebaggery."
Grub Street scoured the country looking for shops that give doughnuts their due respect.
What To Eat
- The Nomad Bar Will Serve Canlis Salads for Two Weeks Only
- The Nomad Bar Serves the World’s Most Luxurious Chicken Pot Pie
- Underground Gourmet: 17 Cool New Things to Eat and Drink Before Labor Day
- What to Eat at Claudette, Rosemary’s Provençal-Inspired Sister
- Sara Jenkins Unleashes Porchetta Banh Mi
- What to Eat at Berg’n, the New Brooklyn Beer Hall Serving Tons of Amazing Food
- What to Eat and Drink at La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, Opening Tonight in Soho
- What to Eat at Black Seed, NYC’s Most Ambitious New Bagel Shop
- What to Eat at the Gander, Recette Chef Jesse Schenker’s New Flatiron Restaurant
- What to Eat at Estela’s New Weekend Brunch
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Bâtard, Drew Nieporent’s deft remake of his seminal Montrachet and ambitious Corton, is already showing quite well.