Plus: Blue Hill's off-menu cocktails, and more, in today's Leftovers.
The menu will skew more American than Italian, the partners say.
Unlicensed food sales are punishable with hefty fine.
They may be low fat, but they cost $3.85 per piece.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
He may be "Iron Man" and all, but he's still not having any part of the tin can.
Grub Street scoured the country looking for shops that give doughnuts their due respect.
What To Eat
- What to Eat at the Gander, Recette Chef Jesse Schenker’s New Flatiron Restaurant
- What to Eat at Estela’s New Weekend Brunch
- What to Eat at Gato, Bobby Flay’s New Mediterranean Restaurant
- Bunna Cafe, Opening Tomorrow in Bushwick, Serves Vegan Ethiopian Food
- Glasserie Elevates Rabbit to Menu-Superstar Status
- The Underground Gourmet: Otto’s Now Serves an Off-Menu Deep-Fried Taco
- Platt: M. Wells Makes It Okay to Order Chicken at a Steakhouse
- What to Eat at Empire Diner, Now Open and Serving Breakfast for Dinner
- Josh Cohen and Tyler Kord Opening Hanson Brothers at McCarren Rink
- What to Eat at Kingside, Marc Murphy’s Restaurant in the Viceroy Hotel
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
John Fraser’s Narcissa brings high-low cuisine to the East Village’s renovated Standard Hotel.