It's exactly the #tbt tweet you expected.
The restaurant simply didn't make enough money.
It said it had "a chair nearby which can be taken inside" for convenience.
Even Roberta's took a stand against SantaCon.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
Attack this Filipino shaved-ice drink-cum-dessert from the top down.
What To Eat
- First Look at Empellon al Pastor, Now Open in the East Village
- What to Eat at Birds & Bubbles, Opening September 9
- The Nomad Bar Will Serve Canlis Salads for Two Weeks Only
- The Nomad Bar Serves the World’s Most Luxurious Chicken Pot Pie
- Underground Gourmet: 17 Cool New Things to Eat and Drink Before Labor Day
- What to Eat at Claudette, Rosemary’s ProvenÃ§al-Inspired Sister
- Sara Jenkins Unleashes Porchetta Banh Mi
- What to Eat at Berg’n, the New Brooklyn Beer Hall Serving Tons of Amazing Food
- What to Eat and Drink at La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, Opening Tonight in Soho
- What to Eat at Black Seed, NYC’s Most Ambitious New Bagel Shop
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
The red-sauce enthusiasts behind Carbone and Parm go Gallic.