Regardless, it's raised five times its funding goal.
Proprietor Adam Kuban is in the early stages of planning the place now.
Croquettes, fritto misto, and a very pretty salad.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
"We know that this is just the first step in a very long and hard David Vs. Goliath Fight."
Attack this Filipino shaved-ice drink-cum-dessert from the top down.
What To Eat
- The Nomad Bar Will Serve Canlis Salads for Two Weeks Only
- The Nomad Bar Serves the World’s Most Luxurious Chicken Pot Pie
- Underground Gourmet: 17 Cool New Things to Eat and Drink Before Labor Day
- What to Eat at Claudette, Rosemary’s Provençal-Inspired Sister
- Sara Jenkins Unleashes Porchetta Banh Mi
- What to Eat at Berg’n, the New Brooklyn Beer Hall Serving Tons of Amazing Food
- What to Eat and Drink at La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, Opening Tonight in Soho
- What to Eat at Black Seed, NYC’s Most Ambitious New Bagel Shop
- What to Eat at the Gander, Recette Chef Jesse Schenker’s New Flatiron Restaurant
- What to Eat at Estela’s New Weekend Brunch
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Cherche Midi and Claudette bring savoir-faire and classic cooking to two ill-fated downtown corners.