The future of cocktails is melting.
Congratulations, fry guys.
"Some of the finest local and imported breweries" will be represented.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
Small-produced wines by the glass, and duck confit and chimichurri sandwiches, come to the neighborhood.
Grub Street scoured the country looking for shops that give doughnuts their due respect.
What To Eat
- What to Eat at Berg’n, the New Brooklyn Beer Hall Serving Tons of Amazing Food
- What to Eat and Drink at La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, Opening Tonight in Soho
- What to Eat at Black Seed, NYC’s Most Ambitious New Bagel Shop
- What to Eat at the Gander, Recette Chef Jesse Schenker’s New Flatiron Restaurant
- What to Eat at Estela’s New Weekend Brunch
- What to Eat at Gato, Bobby Flay’s New Mediterranean Restaurant
- Bunna Cafe, Opening Tomorrow in Bushwick, Serves Vegan Ethiopian Food
- Glasserie Elevates Rabbit to Menu-Superstar Status
- The Underground Gourmet: Otto’s Now Serves an Off-Menu Deep-Fried Taco
- Platt: M. Wells Makes It Okay to Order Chicken at a Steakhouse
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
John Fraser’s Narcissa brings high-low cuisine to the East Village’s renovated Standard Hotel.