Restaurant Swears It Didn’t Pick Penis Logo on Purpose Even Though Anyone With Eyes Can See the Logo Is Clearly a Penis
"There's no way it was unintentional."
They're no longer allowed to badmouth other companies, too.
Hold onto your bonnet.
But only sometimes, like when coupons aren't involved.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
With a Michelin-starred chef.
Grub Street scoured the country looking for shops that give doughnuts their due respect.
What To Eat
- What to Eat at the Gander, Recette Chef Jesse Schenker’s New Flatiron Restaurant
- What to Eat at Estela’s New Weekend Brunch
- What to Eat at Gato, Bobby Flay’s New Mediterranean Restaurant
- Bunna Cafe, Opening Tomorrow in Bushwick, Serves Vegan Ethiopian Food
- Glasserie Elevates Rabbit to Menu-Superstar Status
- The Underground Gourmet: Otto’s Now Serves an Off-Menu Deep-Fried Taco
- Platt: M. Wells Makes It Okay to Order Chicken at a Steakhouse
- What to Eat at Empire Diner, Now Open and Serving Breakfast for Dinner
- Josh Cohen and Tyler Kord Opening Hanson Brothers at McCarren Rink
- What to Eat at Kingside, Marc Murphy’s Restaurant in the Viceroy Hotel
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
John Fraser’s Narcissa brings high-low cuisine to the East Village’s renovated Standard Hotel.