The restaurant had been billed the "poor man's Peter Luger."
A rising tide lifts all Sriracha boats, or so one eBay seller thinks.
It has a nose of rich mahogany, and on the palate, bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
"Very successful Manhattan restaurateurs" stick together.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
"If you shake a Manhattan, you should be macerated."
With the arrival of some serious new gelaterias, a couple of newfangled retro parlors, and the first local Dairy Queen in three decades, New York is virtually heat-wave-proof.
What To Eat
- Josh Cohen and Tyler Kord Opening Hanson Brothers at McCarren Rink
- What to Eat at Kingside, Marc Murphy’s Restaurant in the Viceroy Hotel
- First Look at Wallflower, a New West Village Cocktail Spot From Daniel and Maison Premiere Alums
- First Look at Douglas Rodriguez’s New Menu for Amigos
- What to Eat at Bergen Hill, Now Serving Razor Clams and Hamachi Crudo in Carroll Gardens
- What to Eat at Juni, Shaun Hergatt’s New Restaurant Opening Tonight
- What to Eat at Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken, Opening on Monday in the East Village
- What to Eat at MaisonO, Tadashi Ono’s New Izakaya in the Old Kenmare Space
- What to Eat at Corvo Bianco, Bringing Elizabeth Falkner’s Italian Cooking to the Upper West Side
- What to Eat and Drink at the Butterfly, Michael White and Eben Freeman’s Supper Club
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
The chefs behind Franny’s expand and get even more rustico.