"We knew that people like to watch fights."
This week's Celebrity Settings.
The same person who brought you the Rainforest Café, in fact.
One shop owner isn't happy that a local chain is invading his turf.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
How about some single-estate heirloom coffee beans and a quick whip of raisin-infused, organic milk?
Attack this Filipino shaved-ice drink-cum-dessert from the top down.
What To Eat
- Here Are the Sandwiches From BEC, New York’s Brand-New All-Breakfast-Sandwich Emporium
- King Bee Will Introduce New York to the Donair (Think Acadian Gyro)
- What to Eat at Nightingale 9’s New Vietnamese Brunch
- First Look at Upland’s New Brunch
- Here’s Everything on the Table at Korean Barbecue Spot Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong
- A Full Look at Mission Cantina’s New Vietnamese Breakfast
- A Michelin-Starred Chef Is Now Cooking French Comfort Food at the Rebooted Happy Ending
- First Look at Empellon al Pastor, Now Open in the East Village
- What to Eat at Birds & Bubbles, Opening September 9
- The Nomad Bar Will Serve Canlis Salads for Two Weeks Only
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
The Tex-Mex restaurant fails to deliver on the promise of a beloved (by Texans, at least) regional cuisine.