Ivan Orkin and his chefs indulge in all sorts of interesting non-ramen fusion experiments.
And still somehow install 100,00 tablets at tables.
"To think that the original creator of the cronut that is so popular cares what I'm doing in Shreveport baffles me."
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
"The neighborhood is evolving. It was just too soon to put Pink Elephant there."
Grub Street scoured the country looking for shops that give doughnuts their due respect.
What To Eat
- The Nomad Bar Serves the World’s Most Luxurious Chicken Pot Pie
- Underground Gourmet: 17 Cool New Things to Eat and Drink Before Labor Day
- What to Eat at Claudette, Rosemary’s Provençal-Inspired Sister
- Sara Jenkins Unleashes Porchetta Banh Mi
- What to Eat at Berg’n, the New Brooklyn Beer Hall Serving Tons of Amazing Food
- What to Eat and Drink at La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, Opening Tonight in Soho
- What to Eat at Black Seed, NYC’s Most Ambitious New Bagel Shop
- What to Eat at the Gander, Recette Chef Jesse Schenker’s New Flatiron Restaurant
- What to Eat at Estela’s New Weekend Brunch
- What to Eat at Gato, Bobby Flay’s New Mediterranean Restaurant
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
At Ivan Orkin’s new Lower East Side restaurant, ramen’s the star. But soup noodles are only the half of it.