His "official debut" is May 1.
In Crown Heights, two neighboring commercial developments have potentially delicious consequences.
Plus: Thug Kitchen's Cinnamon Snail takeover, and more, in today's Leftovers.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
With a Michelin-starred chef.
Grub Street scoured the country looking for shops that give doughnuts their due respect.
What To Eat
- What to Eat at Black Seed, NYC’s Most Ambitious New Bagel Shop
- What to Eat at the Gander, Recette Chef Jesse Schenker’s New Flatiron Restaurant
- What to Eat at Estela’s New Weekend Brunch
- What to Eat at Gato, Bobby Flay’s New Mediterranean Restaurant
- Bunna Cafe, Opening Tomorrow in Bushwick, Serves Vegan Ethiopian Food
- Glasserie Elevates Rabbit to Menu-Superstar Status
- The Underground Gourmet: Otto’s Now Serves an Off-Menu Deep-Fried Taco
- Platt: M. Wells Makes It Okay to Order Chicken at a Steakhouse
- What to Eat at Empire Diner, Now Open and Serving Breakfast for Dinner
- Josh Cohen and Tyler Kord Opening Hanson Brothers at McCarren Rink
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
John Fraser’s Narcissa brings high-low cuisine to the East Village’s renovated Standard Hotel.