5 Scientifically Proven Things You Can Do to Get Better Sleep at Night
Looking to get better sleep at night? You’re not alone, but this isn’t going to be easy. To get better sleep, you might have to make some sacrifices.
Produced by Eva Hill, written by Cait Munro.
- This Is Only the Third Time in 27 Years We’ve Seen This Mysterious Octopus
- We Asked an Exercise Scientist How to Mentally Deal With a Plateau
- It Turns Out There Are 4 Different Types of Introverts
- Here’s What Your Yawn Says About Your Brain Size
- These Scientifically Soothing Videos Are Made to Calm Stressed Pets
- This Special Font Was Created to Show What It’s Like to Live With Dyslexia
- There’s a Scientific Reason Facebook Couples Post Nauseating Status Updates
- Sleeping Late Is Awesome, and People Who Do It May Be Smarter
- Science Has Finally Weighed In on the Ideal Sleeping Temperature
- This Is What Happens to Your Brain When You Get Drunk
- Your Repressed Memories Are a Lot Closer Than You Think
- In Japan, Sleeping on the Job Can Be Acceptable (If You Do It Right)