Skipping the Most Important Meal of the Day Could Have Some Ugly Consequences
A study found that kids who skip breakfast are more likely to become obese than those kids who eat two meals. It is unclear why skipping breakfast and obesity are connected. Regardless, don’t forget to eat something before you start your day.
Produced by Adam Banicki and Cait Munro.
- This Is Only the Third Time in 27 Years We’ve Seen This Mysterious Octopus
- We Asked an Exercise Scientist How to Mentally Deal With a Plateau
- It Turns Out There Are 4 Different Types of Introverts
- Here’s What Your Yawn Says About Your Brain Size
- These Scientifically Soothing Videos Are Made to Calm Stressed Pets
- This Special Font Was Created to Show What It’s Like to Live With Dyslexia
- There’s a Scientific Reason Facebook Couples Post Nauseating Status Updates
- Sleeping Late Is Awesome, and People Who Do It May Be Smarter
- Science Has Finally Weighed In on the Ideal Sleeping Temperature
- This Is What Happens to Your Brain When You Get Drunk
- Your Repressed Memories Are a Lot Closer Than You Think
- In Japan, Sleeping on the Job Can Be Acceptable (If You Do It Right)