Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
This device makes your bed for you once you get up. It’s perfect for the person that has zero minutes to spare.
Produced by Adam Banicki, written by Cait Munro.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- There’s Now an App That Summons a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking