This High-Tech Pen Can Draw 3-D Objects in Thin Air
It’s a pen-shaped 3D printer, and it only costs $139. Not bad if you’ve got the skills to make some of this stuff with it.
Produced by Eva Hill, written by Cait Munro.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’
- Let This 1980s-Themed Cassette-Tape Coffee Table Bring You Back to a Better Time
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat