This High-Tech Water Bed Makes You Feel Like You’re Floating
It supposedly offers many of the same benefits as an immersion tank, without requiring you to get naked and shut yourself inside a dark, wet chamber. So that’s neat.
Produced by Adam Banicki, written by Cait Munro.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- Google Created a Paintbrush That Allows You to Suck at Painting in 3-D
- Someone Invented Car Wheels That Could Fix One of the Worst Things About Driving
- Someone Tricked Out a Lamborghini to Look Like the Batmobile
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- If You’re Terrified of Plane Crashes, This Isn’t (or Maybe Is?) the App for You
- This Alarm-Clock Rug Will Finally Make You the Morning Person You Loathe