This Hilarious iPhone Game Lets You Become Donald Trump and Build a Wall
A new iPhone game allows players to embody Donald Trump as they build a wall out of bricks and insults. Trump’s Wall is available for free on the app store.
Produced by Adam Banicki.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs