5 Crazy 3-D-Printed Things That Actually Exist
3-D printing is all the rage, and it’s being used for everything from automobiles to running shoes.
Produced by Adam Banicki, written by Cait Munro.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Headband Can Supposedly Help You Lucid Dream
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- Let This 1980s-Themed Cassette-Tape Coffee Table Bring You Back to a Better Time
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero