Roller Coasters Just Got Even More Fun, Thanks to VR
Six Flags, Samsung, and Oculus have teamed up to put VR headsets in roller coasters, because the only thing more fun than riding a roller coaster is riding a roller coaster while battling aliens and stuff.
Produced by Lizzy Halberstadt, written by Cait Munro.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Smart Sleep Mask Says It Can Help Beat Jet Lag
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs