This Mildly Ridiculous Furniture Is Designed to Support Your Smartphone Marriage
Artist Jillian Mayer has designed the perfect furniture for anyone who likes art, loves their smartphone, and is tired of holding their own head up.
Produced by Eva Hill, written by Cait Munro.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This Smart Sleep Mask Says It Can Help Beat Jet Lag
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This New Electric Bike Is So Advanced It’s Nearly Impossible to Steal
- This Hilarious iPhone Game Lets You Become Donald Trump and Build a Wall
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This New Drone Folds Up to the Size of a Water Bottle and Follows You Around
- This Smart Patch Will Silence Your Partner’s Snores Once and for All