Engineers Finally Made a Real-life Wall-E Robot to Be Your Friend
Cozmo looks like the real-life version of basically every Hollywood robot ever, and he’s also programmed to remember you and even emulate certain human emotions.
Produced by Christine Nguyen, written by Cait Munro.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Company Has a Gigantic Waterfall in Its Lobby (Sort Of, Not Really)
- This High-Tech Water Bed Makes You Feel Like You’re Floating
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen