Someone Invented a Roomba for Grills, and It Could Save Your Summer
Cleaning grills is the last thing anyone looks forward to. As a result, many of us just sort of leave all of that garbage on the grill for a dangerously long time. So, maybe someone could interest you in this robot?
Father’s Day is coming up, after all.
Produced by Matt Johnston, written by Cait Munro.
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’
- This Jetpack Basically Allows You To Fly
- If You’re Terrified of Plane Crashes, This Isn’t (or Maybe Is?) the App for You
- This Alarm-Clock Rug Will Finally Make You the Morning Person You Loathe
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- The Crazy Five-Story Vending Machine in Nashville Dispenses Used Cars
- Allow This Portable Drone-Watch Thing to Fulfill All Your Selfie-Taking Needs
- This Alarm Clock Will Literally Shock You Into Consciousness
- Someone Tricked Out a Lamborghini to Look Like the Batmobile
- This High-Tech Suit Simulates What It Feels Like to Be 85
- This Air Conditioner Could Solve Some of the Worst Things About Air Conditioners
- This Urn Turns You Into A Tree After You Die
- This Device Lets You Spy on Your Pets While You’re Away All Day
- Looking Out From the Cockpit of a Drone Feels Like Riding a Roller-coaster
- This High-Tech Water Bed Makes You Feel Like You’re Floating
- This High-Tech Wheel Can Turn Any Bike Into an e-Bike
- Students Busted in a Cheating Scandal Right Out of Mission: Impossible
- This Hilarious iPhone Game Lets You Become Donald Trump and Build a Wall
- This Virtual-Reality School Bus Transports Kids to the Surface of Mars
- This Filling Station in the U.K. Turns Tap Water Into Fuel