Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
It’s called HK, and its development team apparently consists of “two humans and two cats.” They’re still in rather early in the preproduction stages, but the team has posted some impressive sneak peeks on their blog.
You’ll be able to play it on PC (and maybe the PS4 and XBox One) when it’s out. But you might have to take some long cat naps in the meantime, because it’ll probably take a few years. That being said, take a look at this incredible footage, and trust us, you’ll want to play it right now.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This New Electric Bike Is So Advanced It’s Nearly Impossible to Steal