Researchers at MIT Are Using Lego Blocks to Plan Cities
Researchers at MIT have come up with an innovative way to revolutionize urban planning. It’s called CityScope. It’s a series of interactive tools that can be used to solve problems in cities all around the world — from bus routes in Boston to the refugee crisis in Europe. Their unlikely favorite tool? Lego blocks.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This Smart Sleep Mask Says It Can Help Beat Jet Lag
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- This New Electric Bike Is So Advanced It’s Nearly Impossible to Steal
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs