Researchers at MIT Are Using Lego Blocks to Plan Cities
Researchers at MIT have come up with an innovative way to revolutionize urban planning. It’s called CityScope. It’s a series of interactive tools that can be used to solve problems in cities all around the world — from bus routes in Boston to the refugee crisis in Europe. Their unlikely favorite tool? Lego blocks.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking