Someone Invented a Vending Machine for Books
Independent booksellers BooksActually operate two book vending machines in Singapore, and there are apparently similar operations in places including Japan, Sweden, and Germany. The trend may actually encourage people to put down their smartphones and pick up a novel. That is, if they don’t already have it on their Kindle.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero