Someone Invented Car Wheels That Could Fix One of the Worst Things About Driving
They’re called omnidirectional wheels, and they have the potential to make parallel parking significantly less terrible. Unfortunately, there are no plans for them to hit the market anytime soon. But if they do, we can all stop making fools of ourselves trying to fit our big cars into tiny parking spaces. What I’m saying is, there’s hope.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers