The United States Will Soon Have Its First Solar-Energy Road
A small stretch of the Historic Route 66 Welcome Center will soon be home to the nation’s first solar energy roadway. The panels, created by Solar Roadways, are made of tempered glass and feature LED lights as well as heating elements to prevent ice. So there’s a lot to like here, as long as you can stomach driving down a stretch of highway covered in glass.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers