Sweden Just Rolled Out the World’s First Electric Highway
Sweden just opened the world’s first electric highway as part of a two-year trial funded by Siemens and Scania. If it works, it could save money, produce fewer emissions, and completely revolutionize the trucking industry. That is, if you’re cool with driving a truck constantly connected to long, electric cables the whole time as you zip down the highway. (Pretty safe guess that most truck drivers won’t love that.) See it for yourself in the video above.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero