There Are Some Very Unsettling Things Happening on Pokémon Go So Far
Pokémon Go has taken the world by storm since its release on July 6, but it hasn’t been all fun and games. Like the time a young woman casually stumbled upon a dead body while searching for water Pokémon near a Wyoming river.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers