These Sneakers Have a Flexible HD Display That’s Fully Customizable
It’s not enough anymore to have sneakers that get you from point A to point B in style. Time to blow it up and put TV screens on them, right? Apparently, that’s the next frontier of footwear. And it begins with these crazy sneakers on which you can put custom animations. We’re not sure who would actually buy these, but the technology is rather neat.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers