This High-Tech Armor Is Used for a Dangerous New Combat Sport
Something called Unified Weapons Master is gaining popularity in Australia, and this is the three-layer carbon shell suit you wear to play it. It’s hard to tell if this sport is actually going to take off, since that armor gets in the way of a lot of, shall we say, dexterity. But hey, seems like it’s worth a shot? Watch the video and decide for yourself.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Headband Can Supposedly Help You Lucid Dream
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero