This Oddly Phallic Chopper Drone Will Hover Above You and Take Selfies
There comes a time in your life when a traditional selfie just isn’t enough, when the craned arm and cocked head feels passé. So in that moment why not, like, purchase a ROAM-e selfie-taking drone that follows you around and snaps photos, freeing you up for things that its creators think young people like to do, like break-dancing and warehouse bike tricks?
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This Company Has a Gigantic Waterfall in Its Lobby (Sort Of, Not Really)
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This High-Tech Water Bed Makes You Feel Like You’re Floating
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen