If You Don’t Live in a City and Hate Buying Tomatoes, Try This Robot
The FarmBot Genesis hopes to revolutionize DIY food production by letting a robot take care of your garden for you. At $2,900, it sure isn’t cheap, but if having knowledge of and control over how your food is grown is important to you, the price tag could easily be worth it. The company is currently trying to raise $100,000 for production costs.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers