If Your Significant Other Snores, You Might Want to Buy This Crazy High-Tech Pillow
If you’ve got issues waking up, falling sleep, or snoring (and, let’s be honest, who among us doesn’t fall into at least one of these categories?), a “smart” pillow could be for you. This one is called the Zeeq Smart Pillow, and it’s got some pretty interesting features.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- Google Created a Paintbrush That Allows You to Suck at Painting in 3-D
- Someone Invented Car Wheels That Could Fix One of the Worst Things About Driving
- Someone Tricked Out a Lamborghini to Look Like the Batmobile
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- If You’re Terrified of Plane Crashes, This Isn’t (or Maybe Is?) the App for You
- This Alarm-Clock Rug Will Finally Make You the Morning Person You Loathe