This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking
Unlike a Breathalyzer, this handy device can read your BAC in real time, based on the ethanol molecules that escape from your skin. Sometimes when you’re out partying it can be hard to gauge exactly how drunk you actually are. This little bit of wearable tech could take the guessing out of the equation and keep drunk people out of cars and off roads. That can’t be a bad thing. Watch the video above to see how it works.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This New Electric Bike Is So Advanced It’s Nearly Impossible to Steal