This Artist 3-D-Prints His Work With Clay
Artist Taekyeom Lee built a 3-D printer and clay extruder that can produce small- and medium-scale ceramic objects. While his research explores unconventional methods of creating 3-D typography in the new digital age, Taekyeom also designs a range of other pieces. But let’s be honest, this is not the romantic ceramic designing we know and love from Ghost, no matter how mesmerizing it is.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Machine Lays Roads of Massive Sheets of Brick
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers