There’s Now an App Where You Can Summon a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness
Cuddlist is the latest app to attempt to profit from society’s soul-crushing loneliness by dispatching professional cuddlers (call them Cuddlists) to come to your apartment and hold you, for a flat fee of $80 an hour. It’s worth noting that their name is significantly less annoying than their competitor’s, Spoonr, because it has all its proper vowels and isn’t trying to play off a dating-app name.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- These Light-Up Shoes Will Put Your Old L.A. Gears to Shame
- There’s Now an App That Summons a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero