Flying Golf Carts Are Coming to a Course Near You
Oakley, a company perhaps best known for peddling expensive sunglasses, has teamed up with golfer Bubba Watson to create a jet pack specifically designed for golfing. What does such a thing look like? Actually, it’s really not that different from your typical jet pack. Except, of course, it has a special place to put your clubs.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Headband Can Supposedly Help You Lucid Dream
- Some of Your Favorite Video-Game Characters Have Changed a Ton Over the Years
- A Mattress Company Launched a Service to Talk to You in the Middle of the Night
- Let This 1980s-Themed Cassette-Tape Coffee Table Bring You Back to a Better Time
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’