Google Created a Paintbrush That Allows You to Suck at Painting in 3-D
Google’s virtual-reality paintbrush has been called “the first great VR app,” but that doesn’t mean it will make you a great artist. What it will do, however, is turn your apartment into a trippy, immersive environment where you have a paintbrush that shoots out stars and fire and stuff.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers