You Can Charge Your Phone Using a Plant Now, If That’s a Thing You Want to Do
Have you always wanted to charge your phone using the energy generated by photosynthesis? You’re in luck! For $112 (or the price of, like, five iPhone chargers), you can juice up using a plant. And you’ll never forget to water your Philodendron again, because you won’t get to play Pokémon Go if you do.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Headband Can Supposedly Help You Lucid Dream
- A Mattress Company Launched a Service to Talk to You in the Middle of the Night
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- Someone Invented Sneakers That Are Supposed to Make You Better at Pokémon Go
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- Let This 1980s-Themed Cassette-Tape Coffee Table Bring You Back to a Better Time
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero