This Company Has a Gigantic Waterfall in Its Lobby (Sort of, Not Really)
Salesforce knows a little something about creating an atmosphere. The software giant has installed a 106-feet-long, 7 million pixel LED display to greet visitors who walk into its headquarters. Its screen has shown everything from tropical rain forests to life-size Pac-Man games. Why should you care? Because it’s a beautiful site to behold, all this technology in one place.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- Google Created a Paintbrush That Allows You to Suck at Painting in 3-D
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero