Please Enjoy This Video of an Army of Robots Setting a Dancing World Record
You’ll be pleased to know that the measly previous dancing-robot world record of 540 grooving automatons has been shattered. At a recent beer festival in Shandong, China, 1,007 robots performed a dance that can best be described as Uncles After a Few Too Many, and similar to many drunk dancing uncles, a handful of them fell over halfway through. But the rest performed the 60-second routine in perfect unison.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- These Light-Up Shoes Will Put Your Old L.A. Gears to Shame
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Is What Happens When an AI Robot Writes a Sci-Fi Movie
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?