These Light-Up Shoes Will Put Your Old L.A. Gears to Shame
If you were a kid in the ‘90s (or just very in touch with your inner child in the ‘90s), chances are you owned a pair of light-up shoes. They pretty much ruled the playground, but they also had some fatal flaws: They only lit up when you walked, the lights weren’t all that bright, and eventually, they would die. But it looks like light-up technology has made some significant advancements in the past two decades.
Buy them here.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’
- Let This 1980s-Themed Cassette-Tape Coffee Table Bring You Back to a Better Time
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat