Someone Invented Sneakers That Are Supposed to Make You Better at Pokémon Go
Is the Pokémon Go trend ever going to pass? Hopefully not, for the sake of the people behind the Vixole Matrix, a pair of “smart” sneakers billed as making you better at catching ‘em all. A Kickstarter for the shoes is launching next month (and who knows when they’ll actually be available), so lets keep the momentum going, kids.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers