This 200-Watt Laser Could Burn Your Eyeballs Out, So Maybe Don’t Try to Make One
YouTuber StyroPyro really likes to burn things (shocking, we know), so he built this terrifying 200-watt laser that could very easily burn your eyeballs to a crisp. For comparison’s sake, consider the fact that a typical laboratory laser is about 5 watts, and you’re not even supposed to look at those things directly.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero