This British Defense Contractor Wants to ‘Grow’ Drones And It’s As Creepy-Looking As It Sounds
Forget merely building drones. Scientists at BAE Systems (yes, that’s the actual name of the company) want to actually grow them, and they’ll be using a special kind of 3-D printer to do so. It may sound like sci-fi, but apparently, it’s actually nonfiction. And just sort of weird.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Engineers Finally Made a Real-life Wall-E Robot to Be Your Friend
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero