This Summer Camp Detoxes Adults From Their Addictive Devices
Adults who are feeling addicted to their technology sign up for this summer camp to escape the constant stress of their day-to-day lives. Camp Grounded offers four days in the wilderness, where campers can connect with each other and forget about all the hassle their technology often brings.
Camps have been offered in Northern California and New York, and will take place in North Carolina and Texas in the coming weeks and months.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Headband Can Supposedly Help You Lucid Dream
- A Mattress Company Launched a Service to Talk to You in the Middle of the Night
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- Someone Invented Sneakers That Are Supposed to Make You Better at Pokémon Go
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- Let This 1980s-Themed Cassette-Tape Coffee Table Bring You Back to a Better Time
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero