This Company Might Have a Good Reason for Wanting You to Sweat in an Electrode-Lined Suit
A collection of electrode-lined activewear officially launched during the Rio 2016 Olympics (though it’s reportedly already been used by the likes of Rafael Nadal and Usain Bolt), and if it works, it could seriously cut down on the time you need to spend working out.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero