This Robot Is Ready to Give You the Tattoo of the Future Wherever You Want It
This robot is a far cry from your average tattoo artist. Sure, that’s mainly because it’s a robot instead of a human, but you’ll also never have to feel insecure about how much cooler it is than you. You also won’t have to wonder whether it’s judging you for getting an ambiguous Chinese symbol tattooed on your lower back. The robot was designed by Pierre Emm and Johan da Silveira, two Autodesk artists-in-residence.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- There’s Now an App That Summons a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover