This Smart Helmet Might Be Able to Help Detect Concussions
Undetected concussions are a problem among contact-sport athletes and may lead to Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and brain damage. That’s why a team of students at Texas Tech University are using technology developed by NASA to create a smart football helmet that could make concussions much easier to diagnose and treat.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- Google Created a Paintbrush That Allows You to Suck at Painting in 3-D
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero