This Smart Sleep Mask Says It Can Help Beat Jet Lag
Can the humble sleep mask be transformed into a creation that not only makes waking up every day less wretched, but also helps banish jet lag? We don’t know, but this product is sure gonna try. Unfortunately, it lacks some of the more colorful design elements seen on the sleep masks of yore (see: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Matilda, any coming-of-age movie where there’s a slumber party). But, hey, it does at least have its own app.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- Google Created a Paintbrush That Allows You to Suck at Painting in 3-D
- Someone Invented Car Wheels That Could Fix One of the Worst Things About Driving
- Someone Tricked Out a Lamborghini to Look Like the Batmobile
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- If You’re Terrified of Plane Crashes, This Isn’t (or Maybe Is?) the App for You
- This Alarm-Clock Rug Will Finally Make You the Morning Person You Loathe