This High-Tech Tape Measure Seems Like It Would Be Very Handy
Someone finally invented a tape-less tape measure that seems cool enough to make you want to measure everything in sight. Or, at least, up to 16 feet away. Because that’s how far it can measure using its special ultrasonic sensor. Well, isn’t that fancy.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This Smart Sleep Mask Says It Can Help Beat Jet Lag
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This New Electric Bike Is So Advanced It’s Nearly Impossible to Steal
- This Hilarious iPhone Game Lets You Become Donald Trump and Build a Wall
- This Smart Patch Will Silence Your Partner’s Snores Once and for All